Monday, February 28, 2011

Deadlines, Briefs and Impending Doom!

Oy! The portfolio submission dates seemed so far away...back when I began. Now they're flying at me like nobody's business! NCAD was just last month (and I've got another two weeks or so of pained waiting to hear back from them) and now DIT is a mere three or four days away. Luckily, having been pushed into doing the NCAD brief - and ending up loving some of the work I created - I have a whole bundle of stuff already done that will work for Fine Art, and some stuff for Visual Communications - which grows more unappealing to me by the day. I still need some storyboards for Animation to submit to IADT and Ballyfermot (whose interview is oh so close!!!), but I'll worry about that after DIT. At least one of my sculptures should be done this week too in time for DIT... So. Much. Cling-film....
And then this weekend is P-Con! Oh me, oh my, I am kept busy!




No comments:

Post a Comment