Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Artist : Siolo Thompson


I've been meaning to do a few posts about pieces or artists I come across that awe or inspire me. And Siolo Thompson is certainly one that falls under both categories.

She was a complete random find on tumblr while doing some research for an assignment where I was mingling Occidental and Oriental horoscopes. I'd decided to do this through pin-ups. Oddly enough, when I found her she was in the middle of creating a set of Zodiac pin-ups! And they are beautiful!

Gemini

Capricorn

Cancer

Aquarius


And then there's her alphabet....




Her style is just stunning and very much her own. This summer's gonna be an all out pin-up drawing frenzy for me to improve and work on developing my style further.

4 comments:

  1. these are so nice... Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey lady! Thanks for the blog love :) I'm so happy that you like my work! hurray for pin ups! How are yours coming along?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're really very welcome, your stuff is amazing :) I just finished college the other day so soon I'll begin a summer of almost-non-stop pin ups :)

      Delete