Thursday, July 21, 2011

Nail Art & Make-Up : Winter Is Coming


Despite the fact I'm only on the second book in George R. R. Martin's A Song of Ice & Fire series, I got a tad overexcited at the prospect of a midnight launch for the latest book, the fifth. I never read any of the Harry Potter books - or any other series like it - so I wasn't part of the craze of a new book being released. Even so, the midnight launch at The Loft Bookshop here in Dublin was tremendous fun. Plus I got to see some of Game of Thrones on a bigger screen than my laptop.



Anyhow, I hadn't done anything with my nails in months, except for some candystripes the week before, and I thought it'd be fun to try something a bit more ambitious. So, I decided to show my support of House Stark with the direwolf sigil and motto.




I hadn't really done any make-up lately either, so I thought I'd throw that in too! Any why not the whole outfit? I do like to take a theme and run with it...



I am planning to do this with more of the Houses from the series, just for kicks :D

1 comment:

  1. I'm in love with this! I found it whilst preparing to do my own Game of Thrones nail art...I really didn't think anyone else would have attempted it. Yours looks great! I'm on the third book myself, and can't read them fast enough.

    ReplyDelete