Monday, June 25, 2012

Day of the Dead

I have been absent from the blog, but I've also been creating like a mad woman! I think, since finishing college nearly two months ago (oh my!), the longest I've gone without drawing has been about three days. Not too shabby. Except this past week I may have done myself some injury. That is the reason why today I'll be propped up with pillows and cushions galore while I do something less intense, like painting.

Part of the reason for my over-over-zealousness is a convention next month, ArcadeCon, at which I'll be selling my crafty wares. So far, not too bad on the having actual things to sell front. I'll post a few photos of what I've been making. I've started doing Day of the Dead style work last week and it's just a little bit fun!


DotD style Sally from Nightmare Before Christmas (inks, watercolour, pigment liner). I've one more of these planned to do.


DotD Geisha card (watercolour, inks, pigment liner). Sorry for the webcam shot, I was just grabbing quick snaps as I worked.


And there's a load of other bits and bobs, with other ideas and plans scribbled down that I still have to get to. I've also been working on a series of portraits, which I'll include in the next post. 

No comments:

Post a Comment