Thursday, June 9, 2011

A-Z Actor Portraits Challenge : H to N

After a few days away from this, what with my birthday and graduation and other things I actually can't remember right now...anyhow, I'm back to this with a vengeance! There's bits I'm not happy with, but overall they're not too shabby. And some do look like who they're supposed to, I think.

I have lots of other ideas for little 'challenges' for myself. Another possible A-Z along with some cast portraits from my favourite shows. But I have to finish O-Z first. I'm off to work on the next one now, Olivia Wilde!


H -- Humphrey Bogart

(chunky graphite pencil)


I -- Ingrid Bergman


(brown charcoal)




J -- Joseph Gordon-Levitt


(black and blue biro)



K -- Katharine Isabelle


(polychromo colouring pencils)



L -- Lauren Bacall


(black charcoal)


M -- Milla Jovovich


(polychromo colouring pencils)


N -- Noomi Rapace



(black biro)

No comments:

Post a Comment