Monday, June 20, 2011

A-Z Actor Portraits Challenge : O-Q

Just another few of the portraits I've been working on. I'm not all too happy with Olivia. The others looks sort of like who they should... I've started on an A-Z of character portraits too. These are much quicker to see if I can make it look like them, or at least the character, without too much time or detail involved. I'll get back to these in the next few days. Rachel Weisz caused some trouble with the referece photos I chose but I'll see how it works out.

I'd really like to do some life drawing portraits for a change from working from photos. Until I wrangle some willing participants I'll keep up with my googling.


O -- Olivia Wilde



(Black charcoal)



P -- Piper Perabo




(Polychromo colouring pencils)





Q -- Quentin Tarantino







(Polychromo colouring pencils - black & greys)



*click to enlarge


**sorry about spacing, html just wouldn't work with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment