Saturday, May 26, 2012

Dr. Sketchy's Dublin 2nd Birthday

...and very almost my 22nd. Only a few hours til Sunday now.
W00t, and so on..

I was kinda shocked by how happy I was with my work from this session. I usually fill a heck load of pages and end up only happy with one or two drawings. This month I had a little bit of whatever that elusive 'it' is. I think. I also had a shiny new sketchbook (which I had liberated from my dad - shh) and it was just too nice to not fill with pretty things!

This month's Sketchy's theme was Miss Havisham, the ghostly Dickens character from 'Great Expectations'. Blue Ruin and PostModern Sleeze perfectly embodied the eerily beautiful and haunting theme. Entertainment was provided by the very lovely Lady K & Ruby Noir and their musical stylings. Wonderful day as per usual, all running smoothly with Scarlett Nymph at the helm.

And the unforgiving sunny heat was kept at bay with some nice air conditioning. Ahh.

So, now I'll be quiet and post some photos.

1 minute poses

2 minute poses

10 minutes

10 minutes

20 minutes

20 minutes




*click images to enlarge
More images on facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment