Thursday, June 18, 2015

Dr Sketchy's Midweek Session with Vixyn Von Trix


This early June session was a) my first session since March 2014, I think, and b) my first evening out alone in a very long time. Going to Sketchy's, often alone, used to be a monthly thing for me but good habits have slipped away in the past year. But I'm now set on getting my ass out to Sketchy's for at least one of the sessions each month.

This was also the first life drawing I've done in over a year. I'm so glad my skill didn't just melt out of my hands with all the note-taking, essay writing and exams I've done in the last year.

I'll stop blabbing now and show you some pretty pictures. Vixyn Von Trix was marvellous, holding a 20 minute standing pose like a true pro! And she looked spectacular in her 20s flapper get up. This was a midweek session, so it was done in the round. 


10 minute


10 minute

20 minute

20 minute

1 minute

No comments:

Post a Comment