Thursday, June 18, 2015

Long time, old chap!

Well, this is awkward.

To break it, here's a doodle of me shamefully eating cookies.




We all good now?
Excellent.


So while I've been away for the last - oof -year, I've been colleging it up. Yes, I learned that verb there. I was attending Trinity through the access programme, and I might just be going on to do a full degree course later this year. I got me some lovely first class honours and all!

But.... my art has suffered. I haven't had much time or the wherewithal to work on the comics of even enjoy a good doodle! Shocking behaviour, all together!

Earlier this month I attended Sketchy's - for the first time in OVER A YEAR. That pattern will certainly be a-changing!

Basically, my art has slowly been slotting itself back into my life lately, as messy as my life has been itself. What that means is more blogging and more images to share with y'all.

I've started working on both Casket Case and Girl Parts again, and am set up on RedBubble for your purchasing pleasure - yay, stickers!

More to come soon. Like, literally in ten minutes.

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment