Friday, May 6, 2011

Portfolio Results

Okay, now that I have heard back from every college I've applied to, I thought I'd share the results here. I have already put down my deposit for Ballyfermot to do Illustration for the next two years, so I'm already covered. But whatever I'm offered, I'll take and defer a year. After the college issues I've gone through before I want to make sure I keep my options open!

NCAD
500/1000
Most places are out of 600 but NCAD is awkward. Anyhow, I'm on the waiting list.

DIT
Fine Art - 500/600
Visual Communications - 500/600

IADT
Animation - 240/600
Photography - 120/600 -- didn't pass
Visual Communications - 270/600
Fine Art 300/600
Modelmaking, Design & Digital Effects - 330/600
Costume Design 600/600
Make-Up Design 600/600

I'm a little disappointed with IADT since I really love that college and I had expected more from Fine Art. But, I cannot say I'm at all saddened by the final two results. 100% of points?! What?

The CAO change of mind is open now so I can switch the order around. I'm thinking of putting Fine Art in DIT or Make-Up Design in IADT first. Make-Up was my dream course and is still near the top of my list! So, I'll see... *thinky*... but at least I'm sorted for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment